Polyphasic Sleep Take II - Day 5 - 6


Not much has happened today, I haven't had any screwups or much of anything. I played Skyrim most of last night, did some chores and stuff too.
I think I'm going to start keeping track of when I take each of my naps, I have a feeling it'll tell me some interesting stuff.

---

I think this is day 6, although I'm not 100% sure.
I finally started working out again. I'm doing P90X and I was on the 'break' week last week, so this week it's getting back into the muscle and cardio training. Hopefully I'll be able to manage my naps even while sore, because if I can't then I'll have to give up on polyphasic sleep. But for now everything seems to be going well. I'm also keeping track of all the times when I take naps, hopefully it'll give me some useful data.

Unfortunately I overslept because of working out. It was the weirdest thing, after my workout I came in and took a nap, I think. But when I woke up I simply couldn't figure out if I had actually slept as much as I needed to, none of the numbers matched what I was seeing. Obviously I was incredibly tired to not be able to think straight..
I'm not quite sure what to do. I have to be able to work out, so if this won't work if I've worked out that night, I'll have to quit.

1 comments:

billsteele777 said...

Well, keep up the workout, and I am sure you're body will adjust. Proud of you.

Post a Comment