Uberman: Day 1


Apparently the alarm on my phone that I was using turns off after a little while, which won't work. I overslept for about 2 hours this morning, which isn't that much, so it isn't the end of the world, but it certainly wasn't what I wanted.
I'm going to set two alarms now, one on my iPod and a different alarm on my phone that won't turn off after a little while of ringing..

Edit:

Okay, I'm going to assume that each day ends and the next one starts at midnight. My nap times are 1 AM/PM, 5 AM/PM, and 9 AM/PM, or as close to those as I can get.
This morning, after I woke up from my two hour oversleeping, I got pretty tired around 10, because I wasn't able to take a nap until around 10:30 or 11 or so. After I took the nap I actually felt pretty good, and that pattern continued throughout the rest of the day, so that's nice. Of course, I assume that it's only going to get worse from here, before it gets better, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment