Operational Security


I was recently in a moderately large fight while I was on an alliance op. It was enjoyable and there was a lot of ship explosions. After the fight was over I wrote a blog post detailing what happened and thinks like that. It was essentially an AAR (after action report.) But apparently AARs aren't for public consumption. I was told in no uncertain terms, from one of the
bitterest of vets in my alliance, that I should take it down and I was a moron for posting it in the first place. But in any case, other, less hotheaded, people explained to me why posting it was a bad idea, so I took the post down. I don't like to have content go to waste, so I'll post it in like a month or something.

Yup.
In any case, I suppose I'll have to figure out how to write about fights I get in without giving out too much intel.

Also, school started up again this last week, so suddenly my free time has decreased fairly drastically. Hopefully I will still be able to post a few things a week, which has been my goal since I started writing about EVE. I do enough things in game to hopefully fuel content for at least two posts a week. We shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment