Heidiphasic Sleep - Intro


Here I thought I wasn't going to try a crazy sleep schedule again any time soon. It has been almost a year since I tried last time, and I'm back to try and not fail at getting no sleep once again! Except there are some large differences from last time.

Firstly, my girlfriend Molly is going to be trying it with me!
Secondly, we're trying a different schedule than what I've done before. It's called a heidiphasic schedule. The schedule is as follows:
1-5:30AM Sleep
4-4:20PM Nap
10-10:30PM Nap

Obviously there's a large difference between this and standard polyphasic sleep. It actually has a lot more in common with the Everyman schedule than anything else. It has the core block of sleep during the night, although it is shorter than most people would be comfortable with. I would imagine that you could also shorten it and perhaps add a nap sometime at night, but that's something to think about if it actually works and I can't achieve my normal performance or greater. Otherwise it's useless.

I'm actually starting tonight, I'll take the 10 nap and get into the schedule.

We shall see how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment