Heidiphasic Sleep - Day 1


Well, I'm off to such an excellent start. I took my 10 o'clock nap at 11, and then I overslept a little bit. Slept through two alarms, and dad woke me up.. But I'm awake now and stuff.

I was playing Terraria for a while, and I've almost gotten the set of Adamantite armor, then there's Hallowed armor and stuff, which is a huge jump.

I hate this part, your body really wants sleep, and you haven't started getting used to the schedule yet, so I'm just damn tired. Must push through all the tiredness!

---

Just got up from my core sleep. Didn't oversleep at all, which is good. I feel quite rested, which is way more than I got with the polyphasic sleep at any point in the whole thing. I imagine that I'm going to be tired later in the day, but we shall see.

Today is my sister's Halloween party, and I'm probably going to miss the 4 o'clock nap, so I might take one earlier but I don't know how that will work.

I'm ending Day 1 at Saturday morning, although it technically probably doesn't end 'till the 10PM nap of today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment