Heidiphasic Sleep - Day 4-5


Today was Monday, the first day of school on the schedule. Everything went fine. I was tired for the latter part of school, but I blame that on it being a Monday, which always suck.

My 10PM nap went fine, I fell asleep for the latter portion of it. I hate the bad taste in my mouth I get when I wake up, though. Very annoying.

---

Tuesday morning. Waking up this morning wasn't hard, but I am quite tired. Now the real work begins with school and all.
School wasn't that bad today, had plenty of energy to focus enough, so that's a success.

No oversleeping yet. I'm glad of that, obviously this schedule is wayy easier to adapt to than a polyphasic one. For whatever reason I haven't been actually going to sleep at 1, it's been later, and I need to work on that because I need all the sleep I can get.

Moar Kerbal Space Program (KSP). And it is awesome, still. I finally landed on the second moon of Kerbin, which was kinda challenging, as it has next to no gravity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment