EVE Cycles


Wow, it's been a while since I've had anything to write about.

A large part of the reason for that is I've recently got addicted to Minecraft again, but this time with the Feed the Beast launcher and modpack stuff. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself at this point. Of course, it doesn't leave much room for EVE, but I am also at one of my low points in EVE.

For myself I've noticed that my interest in EVE goes in cycles. There are times that all I want to do is play EVE, and other times that I just log in and update my skill queue. A lot of that has to do with how much new stuff I'm doing, and if I feel like I'm just waiting for stuff to finish before I do new things. That's where I'm at at the moment. I'm waiting for some things to finish up before I start my next project, so I'm really just killing time until then. Thankfully, most of the things I've been waiting for are almost done. In just a week or so I should be able to start the project and write about it.

But the cycles of EVE are something I've noticed with most people in my corp, especially the ones who aren't extremely involved with large-scale PVP, or don't have things to entertain themselves all the time. I fall victim to it occasionally as well, but it's not practical to play EVE all the time, that's a good way to get burnt out, and taking EVE in cycles gives time to recharge and not get burnt out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment